WIP - Unicorn Gundam Age-2 Destroy mode

22/12/2012

Got back to this kit 3 days ago, preparing to paint and finish it over the wkend. I face some weight issue with the kitbash weapon and had to remove the barrel to fix it. 

This will more or less be how it looks like in the end.


Masking this 2 swords is painful. 
The base. Thinking of painting the cd holder cause it look raw right now.

painted, decals and top with a Mr crystal color amethyst purple (pearl purple)

Red panel lines for the white armour.


05/12/2012

Photobucket
Alright... so after looking at all the models from GBWC Singapore, I thought I should give kitbashing a try. I wanted to improve my modelling skill at the same time. So here, I started building Age 2 and try to see how it can be incorporated with unicorn destroy mode. Here is what I have for now... there isn't much to take note of except the face, torso and bicep is from Age 2.


going to slowly build this kit, maybe another 2 mths? And hopefully, I can control my spending on gundam. I need to reduce my backlog 1st. updates on the progress.



PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts