HGUC Sinanju Wip 4

Phew... I am glad I spend the whole Sunday working on this... even though it is a HG kit... but there are so many pieces that I need to split and group them together for spraying... sure takes time.

For the pass 2 to 3 week, I have been focusing on getting the diorama out 1st before getting back to  the kit. Few reason why I wanna get it done 1st is because I had never try a diorama that involved led and I wanna make sure the idea I have really works before it too late.

Glad to say, I think the diorama is more or less ready. Currently testing out the batteries life to see how many days they can last.

You can see below how it look like with the lights on together with most of the armor parts for Sinanju.

Here a closer look of the emblems. The most problematic piece is the shield. The torso isn't that bad but the shield took me 3 days to get it right... it isn't perfect, but at least I know what to do for my MG kit in future... btw using the stickers provided as a mask works, but not perfect, it leave behind it adhesive part and I don't like it... try using mask solution but it is worse... so the most prefer way for me is - - - After spray gold, spray enamel black and using a fine point tip brush. Focus and clean the enamel paint away. At first, it was tough... but after a few tries... I get the hang out of it...

Another piece I work on yesterday, I am thinking that the black right now might be too out of place... Need to work on these again... 



Comments

Popular Posts