I just a recap of my wip from start to now.
Understanding my weakness in the pass few model kit, this time I am determine to improve on panel lining and pla-plate.
I got some useful tip from HAG regarding scribing panel lines so I will be back tracking to do some improvement.
After that, I will cont. adding details onto the upper body.
Base set up
Front and back skirt
This are the color test I did to see what suit my kit. At first I wanted something different from all the other sinanju that people have done. Some how as I was playing around in Photoshop, the red still seem to attract my attention compare to the other color. Although the green is very bright, but I wasn't sure if it suit the model yet.